Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Tuesday Sept 14, 2010

1. Its my first day to college today. I'm only taking 3 classes, and only one a day, but I'm still super excited. (a bit nervous too, I've been out of school for over a year.)

2. While baking cookie today, I managed to give myself a nice little burn. It's rather annoying, but on the plus side, its on my middle finger, so I have an excuse to innocently flip people off.



3. I'm more than halfway through the third book in the Artemis Fowl series now. I've been reading so much lately. (Three books in one week is VERY strange for me.)

4. I can't think of much to say in this particular post, so here is a video of me telling my friend Mark that I hate him. (Mark, I don't actually hate you, I just hate your giant light when its in my eyes.)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray, I've been waiting for a new post from you! This video was hysterical, I loved the Satan Cam. You are very pretty you know, this video really shows off your eyes for some reason. Hey, I'm your mom I can say that kind of stuff.

    I'll call you & ask about your first day at college when I leave work :)

    ReplyDelete