Monday, September 20, 2010

Rant Blog

I hate group projects. No, I loath group projects (loath is a stronger word than hate, right?) The main contributing factor to said extreme negative emotions is that many people are unreliable. So, if you get stuck in a group with someone (or worse multiple people) who is unreliable, you're pretty much screwed. It is inevitable that that person will not pull their weight, and you'll have to stress out and pick up their slack. Frankly, I hate doing other people's work for them. I also don't like being taken advantage of. Its completely ridiculous that an entire group should look bad because one person is a selfish prick. So, pretty much the point of this post is for me to rant a bit and say to all people doing group projects : Don't be an asshole.

2 comments:

  1. I take it you have a group project at school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. One person in my group is a total flake, and its REALLY annoying.

    ReplyDelete