Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Tuesday Sept 7, 2010

1. I randomly decided to start re-reading the Artemis Fowl series. I'm almost done with the first book. I first read Artemis Fowl when I was in 6th grade. After all of these years, I still love them.

2. I made another t-shirt design this week, and I plan on making more in the next few days. You can find all of my recent designs at my shop.

3. I've been completely addicted to a site called we heart it lately. A lot of it is stupid girl stuff, but every once in a while I'll run across something really cute or meaningful.

4. Its starting to cool down a bit in Vegas, but I want it to get colder faster so that I can start wearing long sleeves again.

5. Insomnia is a bitch.

6. I love tea so much I might be secretly British.

No comments:

Post a Comment