Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Tuesday Aug 31, 2010

So, I haven't posted a blog in a week. I know, I know, I'm horrible. I figure I'll try to get back into the swing of things by doing another Random Tuesday.

1. I've been really stressed out lately. It's made me lose a lot of motivation, but is the complete opposite of what I need right now.

2. I really hate getting in trouble for other peoples' incompetence.

3. I'm 19, I own a teddy bear, and I sleep with it every night. I'm no ashamed of this, in fact I think its kind of cool. For those of you wondering, my bear's name is Andrew.

4. I have a list in my head of all of the things I would do if I were to win a large sum of money. The top few things on my list are open a high yield savings account, buy a macbook pro, and visit my mom.

5. This may be a bit repetitive from previous entries, but improv is my favorite form of therapy.

6. I started designing t-shirts. I have a few simple designs online at spreadshirt. I plan on making more soon, when I have the ambition.




7. This picture is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment