Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome to the bloggity

Hello everyone out there in internet-land, I'm Melissa. For anyone who has no clue that I'm talking about, or who I am, or why this 19 year old girl is making a seemingly random blog, I direct you to my youtube channel. So, pretty much you were correct with the assumption that I am a 19 year old girl making a seemingly random blog.

So a little about me for those who are not my friends/family/stalkers. I'm a 19 year old girl (have I mentioned that yet?), who grew up in Anchorage, Alaska, who just recently moved to Las Vegas, Nevada (and yes, it is a big change, and yes, its fucking hot here). I also fancy myself an amateur video blogger, aka vlogger (thus the youtube address stated earlier). I'm a nerd, geek, dork, or whatever you would like to call me. I'm a theater kid, and currently involve myself with improv comedy on a regular basis. Starting in September I will begin college, studying Criminal Justice.

But enough talk for those who don't know me. Most likely you're reading this if you are subscribed to me on youtube. Well, welcome to the vloggity. Being my bored, strange, and slightly obnoxious self, I decided that maybe the world wanted to see/hear more of me (because lets be honest, who doesn't want people to care about their, though possibly boring and mundane, day to day life?) Actually, this is coming more out of boredom, and my desire to get back into writing on a regular basis (though for some odd reason I think pretending I'm incredibly conceded is funny. Also I apparently like parenthesis)

So, TADA! I made a blog. Whoop-di-freakin-doo. This will most likely consist of random thoughts and ramblings, though I'll probably also have extra behind the scenes looks at my videos (ohhh, fancy). But, feel free to comment anytime and tell me stuff to do or write about, because honestly I'm not really that creative to do something like this on a regular basis and make it interesting (please help me, I only pretend not to be boring).

All righty then, I suppose I should wrap up this already fairly long winded blog post (I tend to write a lot, which may be annoying in blog form, but a totally awesome skill when it comes to essay writing. I already covered that I'm a nerd, deal with it). So, if you have read this far, congratulations, I'm glad that you find my rambling at least mildly interesting. Feel free to comment, leave suggestions, or troll.

Talk to you later internet!

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Iss! I'm free in 3 days :) You've now given me even more incentive to actually do something with my blog.

    Love you!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if this works now. Good writing, you have shared a lot about yourself here.
    Love you too,

    Gramma Lois

    ReplyDelete