Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA 3 - Random Sunday

For lack of anything to write about in length, today I am reverting back the random style that I have done in a few previous posts.

1. Sleepy Melissa is sleepy.

2. On that note, yummy coffee is yummy.

3. Why do attorneys feel the need to have really cheesy, or just generally unbearable commercials? Frankly, I don't want someone who thinks that jingles are the way to get clients defending me in court.

4. You should all go vote for my friend AdamTheAlien here, he's a semifinalist in the youtube NextUp program.

5. For some odd reason, every spring I go through this phase where I really want to cook. I made a strawberry pie yesterday. It was tasty. I'm wondering if there is a correlation between the season and my desire to make food. Maybe I've just been hungry lately...

6. Also, I need to make these sweet potato biscuits soon.

That's all I have for you lovelies today. Until tomorrow, Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment