Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA 5 - Level Up: The Podcast




So, I have a few friends who make this show called Level Up: The Podcast. It is a fantastically inappropriate show based around two roommate gamers, and the random shit they do. In the past, I was asked to come on the show and join them (a link to that episode here) Last week, I made a return appearance on the show for a Mario Cart Tournament Extravaganza! Actually, we just spent an hour playing Mario Cart while also talking. But, it was still a fun time, so I though I would share it with you all.

WARNING: This show is very inappropriate. We're vulgar and offensive. I would like to point out that we do all of this in jest, so please don't take our antics seriously.

So, you can check out Level Up at their website http://www.levelupfilms.com/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/levelupthepodcast, and on itunes by searching "levelupfilms". They're really great guys, and funny as hell, so check them out.

Until tomorrow, Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment